Sunday 23 September 2012

Tentacle Graffiti Mouthwash Apple Juice Race Car

Hi! This post is going to be all cooky and random because I (Pasha) am writing it today.

I wasn't told the rules of writing blogs, so I don't care where you think this is going and prepare to have your brains exploded!

For the past year I've had the pleasure of working with Carm on awesome possum music, but it wasn't up until about the last 3 months when it all actually started making sense to me. It was all fun and games in the beginning, and then 2 douche bags left the band and we ACTUALLY started getting some real work done (none of that lollipop rainbow bullshit).

So now we got time to work on some sweet tunes and be happy while we're doing it! Looking forward to hooking up with some new musicians to add to our power hungry, time travelling, invisible train of doom candy, so we can play some amazing shows!

So yeah. This was fun. I like blogs. Blogs are cool. Blogs, cogs, logs, hogs, fogs, dogs, jogs, sogs, and penis pumps.

Horray for UV rays!

Pasha.

No comments:

Post a Comment